Marketing and Partnership
M: 0434 896 312
Our response to Coronavirus (COVID-19)
Woodville Alliance cares about the safety, health and wellbeing of our people, clients and communities.
Given the spread of the novel Coronavirus (COVID-19) and its declaration by the World Health Organisation (WHO) as a pandemic, Woodville Alliance is taking considered action to ensure the safety, health and wellbeing of our people, clients, volunteers, guests, suppliers and contractors. We have had to change the way we run some of our services to help keep our customers and staff safe and healthy. We are doing things such as:
- Limiting the number of people who come into our centres, offices and group homes.
- Screening people before they are allowed to enter our premises.
- Cleaning our centres, offices and homes more often.
- Making sure customers do not share food, drink, cutlery, plates and cups, equipment and toys.
- Assessing each activity and program to see if it can be delivered via phone or remotely.
- Assessing and changing some of our community and group activities to avoid large crowds of people and to follow the rules around social distancing
- And more.
Stay in touch
If you are a client and concerned please contact us at 9722 5200 or email: email@example.com