The EYLF is a key component of the National Quality Framework which has been developed by the Council of Australian Governments (COAG) to assist educators to provide young children throughout Australia with opportunities to maximise their potential and develop a foundation for success in the future.
The Framework’s vision is for all children to experience play-based learning that is engaging and builds success for life.
- Belonging is the basis for living a fulfilling life. Children feel they belong because of the relationships they have with their family, community, culture and place.
- Being is about living here and now. Childhood is a special time in life and children need time to just ‘be’- time to play, try new things and have fun.
- Becoming is about the learning and development that young children experience. Children start to form their sense of identity from an early age, which shapes the type of adult they will become. The framework focuses on your child’s learning. Educators will work with you in order to get to know your child and we’ll create a learning program that builds on your child’s interests and abilities. We’ll keep you in touch with your child’s progress.
Through the Framework’s five learning goals our team will help your child develop:
- Outcome 1: Children have a strong sense of identity
- Outcome 2: Children relate to and contribute to their world
- Outcome 3: Children have a strong sense of wellbeing
- Outcome 4: Children are confident and involved learners
- Outcome 5: Children are effective communicators
Want more information? Talk to us today.
Carramar Early Learning
7 Karella Avenue
Tel: 9726 2335
Subscribe to be notified of new developments in creating a better future.
44-46 Mandarin St, Fairfield East NSW 2165
Tel: +61 2 9722 5200